How to use Moki's remote control for Brightsign devices
Moki now offers Remote Control Functionality for all Brightsign devices. Moki’s Brightsign Remote Control currently allows you a window directly into the device, such as a mirror, allowing the user to see what is occurring on the device directly from their computer.
Note: Moki’s Remote Control for Brightsign acts as a mirror, currenlty. You do not have the ability to control the screen from your computer. However, this will be possible in the future.
Accessing Remote Control
- Find yourself in Moki’s BrightSign platform.
- In the Devices tab, you will find all enrolled devices. Click on the desired device.
- On the right hand side of the screen a device details pane will open. Underneath the device name you will see a button that says “Start Remote Control”.
- When that button is clicked, you will be directed to a new tab with the Remote Control Sessions in it. Click on the Connect button on the top of the screen to begin the Remote Control Session.
- You will then be presented with the view of the device’s screen, as seen below:
- To end the Remote Control session simply click the Disconnect button or close the tab.
Moki BSN Remote Control Options
While accessing Remote Control on the left side of the screen you will see your device’s information posted. This allows you to see the following:
The device’s serial number is also shown in the middle of the screen, allowing you to easily differentiate between devices.
Here is a view of a Remote Control Session:
Note: You are only able to access one Remote Control session at a time on that device. You are however able to access multiple sessions at once with multiple devices.