LOGGING IN TO MOKI
- Moki strongly recommends using Google Chrome to access your Moki
- Before logging in to Moki for the first time, make sure you accept your Moki
administrator invitation by following the link provided in your email. Every
subsequent log in can be done at https://app.moki.com in your web browser.
Once logged in, you will need to configure your Moki account with Google so that
you can begin using Android Enterprise. Instructions on how to do that are below.
CONFIGURE YOUR ANDROID ENTERPRISE ACCOUNT
Before you will have access to Android Enterprise, you will need to configure your
account with Google.
- Log in to your Moki account, and select your account name in the upper right-hand corner.
- Then, select the “Account Settings” option from the drop-down menu.
- Once the page loads, select the gray box that says “Setup Android Enterprise.” You will see a prompt telling you that you will be redirected to Google and then back to Moki once you are finished. Select “Yes” to agree.
- Once the Google Play page loads, select “Get Started”. On the next page, enter your business name, select Moki as your EMM provider, and click “Next.”
- Next, enter company contact information (optional), click the box to agree to the Managed Google Play Agreement, and select “Confirm.”
- Finally, select the blue box to “Complete Registration.”
If you have successfully completed the Android Enterprise configuration, you will now be redirected to Moki.
Note: You must be logged in to a Gmail email address to configure Android
Enterprise. G Suite email accounts are not supported. If you reach a page that
says that you need to sign in to another account, select the Google account
logo in the top right-hand side of the page, and select “Add Account.” Once
you sign in to a Gmail account, you will be able to complete the configuration.
Now that you have configured your Android Enterprise settings, you will need to
select the Android icon in the top left-hand corner of the screen and switch it to
the Android Enterprise icon. This will allow you to manage Android Enterprise
You should now be able to see the following tabs:
- Devices: Provides you a list of all of your devices, gives you the ability to
manage them individually and provides useful information specific to each
device. Learn more.
- Apps: Allows users to assign Google Play applications, custom applications
(.apks), and web apps to their accounts which can then be deployed to
devices. Learn more.
- Policies: Gives customers granular control over each device including, device
settings, application settings, administrative settings, and more. Learn more here and here.