Shortcuts are buttons that link you to specified Launcher page numbers. If you have 4 pages of content you can place a shortcut on one page that links to one of your other 4 pages.
Creating Shortcuts in Launcher
Follow these steps to create shortcuts in Launcher:
- Edit the settings, either on the device or on the template
- Make sure you have multiple pages of apps, hit the Add New button on Application Pages header.
- On the page you want to create the shortcut on, add a new application and select Shortcut from the list of apps
- Add a custom image and title
- Add as many shortcuts as you would like
Adding shortcuts is easy but let us know if you have any troubles.