This tour explains the Global Proxy policy
If your company runs web traffic through a global proxy then this allows you to remotely input the settings. Very few organizations running kiosks will need this feature.
There are two options for inputting settings, Auto and Manual.
- Proxy PAC URL: Input the URL that the PAC (Proxy Auto-Config) will use to retrieve the settings
- Proxy Server: The IP address or domain name of the proxy server
- Proxy Port: The Port of the proxy server
- Username (Optional): Use only if you require authentication
- Password (Optional): Use only if you require authentication
When you are finished, enter a name for this policy in the Policy Name field, and then click Save Policy.
Saving a passcode policy in MokiManage automatically activates the policy to the profile you have selected in the Profile drop-down list. Once saved, your policy is activated for your profile, which you can see in the Active Policies section on the right side of the screen.
To install a profile on a device see Manager Tour 3.3 - Actions Bar, section 8.
Thank you for reading this tour of Manager. To find more tours on different features of Manager, please visit https://support.moki.com