This release contains a couple of bug mixes and one very important announcement for those looking to roll out devices in China. Moki is now able to operate in China. This was a big effort that allows us to expand into that market via key partners.
- China-compatible: Our management platform and devices will all function within mainland China. Several requirements must be met. Speak with your CSM or TAM to get more details.
- Follow Me Support: Previous sessions can be removed to reduce clutter and focus on sessions that are helpful for troubleshooting or bug fixing.
- GCM Options: For customers who can’t access Google Cloud Messaging due to firewall limitations, we have new device communication options.
- Bulk Device Migration: Remedied an issue that was preventing the migration of devices between partner accounts.
- Scheduled Actions: Changes to scheduled action groups are now saving reliably on the first edit.