An optimization and foundational release that prepares for several noteworthy features. It also contains sizeable enhancements to our app SDK's.
- OS Root Detection: Alerts can now be created to show of the OS was rooted (Android) or jailbroken (iOS)
- App Communication Protocol: The method by which tenant apps receive actions was completely changed to more reflect MDM.
- App Heartbeat: Tenant apps will call home hourly and send basic device info (logs, device info, AEM info, location)
- Delete Saved Searches: Saved searches can now be deleted
- Action History on Tenant Apps: Tenant apps can now display action history, but counting and such will not be accurate until the latest SDK's are embedded into their apps.
- Configurable Battery Alerts: Our first configurable alert and sets the stage for additional configurable alerts.
- Screenshots on Android: Added to the SDK
- Devices should no longer say n/a on initial enroll.
- New enrollment screens now function and look pretty on smaller devices