- Compliance Action: Check compliance app action can be requested from the server to determine compliance.
- Compliance Alerts: An alert can be configured to notify on compliance check failure.
- MDM Device Filter: A new filter is on the MDM device list to hide "Checked-out" devices. The intent of this is to clean up duplicate devices and devices that are no longer important.
- Upload .ipa Files: MDM customers can now upload their .ipa file (iOS app) and deliver enterprise apps from our system instead of hosting them remotely.
- MDM Profile Name: New iOS MDM enrollments will inherit the MDM profile name from the name of the enrollment template.
- MokiTouch 2 Released: Tenant app added to all customers and the iOS version of the app added to all libraries. Tooltips are now displayed as subtext on the settings screens.
NOTABLE DEFECTS FIXED
- ASM Interface: Fixed layout issues from fluid app layout release.
- Profile Removal: iOS profiles can be removed from devices -- even if the profile has been removed from the customer's profile library.
- Scheduled MDM Actions: Time zone is now saving consistently.