- Bulk Alert Clearing Limit: Due to the nature of the alert system, we a 50 device limit is now enforced on bulk alert clears.
- Always Show Device Name: If a device is given a nickname, there was no easy way to see what the actual on-device name was. That will now remain a static field in the device details section.
NOTABLE DEFECTS FIXED
- Under some circumstances, app heartbeats were happening every other hour. This has now been fixed and heartbeats are happening hourly.
- Filtering by profiles on the device list was not working properly, but has been fixed.
- N/A and sporadic device info issues have been fixed.
- It was only possible to zoom in/out on the dashboard map with mouse actions. The map now includes zoom in/out buttons.
- "Loading…" messages have been swapped for spinners.