- iOS 7 Features: Device lock message, hotspot enabled, allow open in managed/unmanaged
- Billing Email: Support screen now exposes the billing email for billing inquiries.
- UI Enhancements: The revised header includes app icons to help differentiate between apps and MDM lists, tenant apps have blue background and there is now an "Open-In" button to navigate to tenant apps from the MDM device list.
- Alert Emails: The alert emails now include the raw URL taking them to the device. This is helpful for helpdesk situations.
- Android SDK: Added compliance features
- iOS SDK: Added compliance features
NOTABLE DEFECTS FIXED
- Android SDK: Fixed cellular log data
- iOS SDK: Fixed issue with app lag during low connectivity events
- Enrollment Device Counts: Exact counts have been unreliable, so they were removed and a link placed there taking you to the current list of enrolled devices under that code.
- Failed Compliance Widget: if vulnerabilities are turned off, they are hidden from view on the widget.
- Alerts: Optimized alerts and fixed many instances where alerts were firing erroneously.