- App Alerts Include Link to Device: Any app-derived alerts will contain the name of the app as well as a link directly to that device in the tenant app.
- Device Re-enroll: Re-enrolling a device will preserve the previously-assigned tags.
- App Library: Refreshes iTunes versions when refreshing the screen.
- Compliance Rules: Tenant app administrators can manage the compliance rules for their app.
- Custom APNS Message: iOS apps can receive custom APNS messages.
- Highlight Key App Events: Additional events in the app timeline are now shown (App restarts, lost connectivity, SSID change, location change).
- Screenshot Rotation: The orientation of the screenshot will be maintained.
- Support Code: The concept of a support code is in the SDK and available on the device and searchable in MokiManage to a quick device lookup (SDK required).
- iOS and Android SDK: Heartbeat timing, submitting additional metadata, adding tags after enrollment