- Processes Details: The current processes (iOS only) is now clickable to show the list of current processes. The widget shows the high/low and averages during the time period.
- Color-coded Timeline Key: The AEM dashboard timeline now features a key for each of the points shown in the slider.
NOTABLE DEFECTS FIXED
- Alerts Dashboard Widget: When there were large numbers of devices/alerts, the click to view didn't work. This is now fixed.
- View Device Link in Alert Email: Revised format to ensure consistent function.
- Viewer Permissions: The Viewer role wasn't being allowed to go to tenant apps. This has now been fixed.
- Columns Displayed in Tenant Apps: Because we added the tenant app alert column, we have reduced the viewable columns in the device list to 3.
- Clearing Alerts: The alert icons weren't clearing consistently from the MDM and AEM device lists. We are now reliably clearing those icons from view once the alert is cleared.
- Deleted Devices: Alerts will no longer process for deleted devices.
- Android Screenshots: Timestamps were causing them to be out-of-order. We are standardizing on the server-acknowledged time.
- Lock the Home Button: This policy no longer works with iOS7, so we added a note on the profile creation screen to indicate it will not work with iOS7 devices.