Using the Devices Tab: learn how to view device info, view action history, filter your device list, install and uninstall apps, and delete a device
In Moki TMS, the Devices Tab allow the end user to view and analyze the devices that they have enrolled into Moki Total control.
On the left side of the screen, you have given the ability to filter through the devices in your portal. You are able to do this utilizing three filter criteria:
Name/Serial/Mac address- Here you simply type in the desired fields and if they match to a device in the portal that device will be loaded on the screen.
Status- This allows you to see which devices are Checked in and Checked out.
- Checked In – Devices that are currently enrolled
- Checked Out – Devices that were enrolled, but have since been un-enrolled, but not deleted from the account
Tags- For information regarding tags refer here. This drop-down lets you see which Tags have been created and allows you to filter the devices by which tag is on each device.
In the middle of the screen, you will see the devices that are enrolled under your TMS portal.
You are able to see the following information about your device:
- Device Name
- Last Seen (When the device last checked in with Moki)
- Operating System
- Device Model
- Battery Life
- Enrollment Code
- Enrollment Date
When clicking on a device in the device list the individual device information and action options are presented on the screen.
- Commands- Actions pushed onto the device
- Take Screenshot
- Apps- Installs/Updates an App directly onto the device
NOTE: Currently app install with Moki TMS is only supported for Landi devices. If you are looking to use a device other than a Landi device and would like to have the ability to install apps, please contact Moki Support at email@example.com.
Here you are able to see the information about the device. Ranging from the device name to the information regarding the Network the device is on. You are also able to add and delete tags on the device. You will also be able to view any saved screenshots from the device.
The apps that are on the device are listed here, allowing you to delete the apps on the device as well.
You see a history of the actions that have been run on the device, including their status.
Deleting a Device
To delete a device, you have to follow a couple of simple steps.
- Navigate to the Devices Tab
- Find the desired device and then highlight it.
- In the upper right-hand corner of the screen, you will see a trash can icon. Click on the icon.
- A confirmation screen will come up after doing so, click yes.
- The device will be deleted from the device list.